Knowledgeable litigators respond to a wide array of traffic offenses
Whether you are handed a criminal or civil charge for your alleged offense, you may face significant negative consequences if you plead guilty. Simply paying a fine rather than contesting the charge in court could come back to haunt you when your insurance bill arrives or when you get another ticket. A lawyer from Fridie Law, PLLC can go to court and work to have your charges dropped or reduced to result in less serious penalties.
Our lawyers represent clients in traffic violation cases involving:
- Reckless driving
- Expired registration
- Expired license
- Running a red light or stop sign
- Failure to signal when changing lanes
- Failure to wear a seatbelt
- Driving under the influence
- Driving without a license or with a suspended license
- Leaving the scene of an accident
- Violating license restrictions
- Hit-and-run accidents
Our team possesses the knowledge needed to protect your best interests in traffic court. We handle moving and nonmoving violations of all kinds.